Tuesday, 10 January 2012

9/1/12

Today I was back in the studio. We have got a new brief. I read it before the presentation on the vle and I didn't really understand it and now after I still don't really understand it. There are 3 parts to the brief but I can't seem to get started because I am just thinking about all parts at the same time, maybe I need to concentrate on doing one part at a time and the ideas will just flow off each other. I feel like you need to be quite clever with this brief or it could look terrible and be really uninteresting.
IDEASSSSSSS. First I need to chose an everyday object, act, or utterance. It would be interesting to use sound but I'm not sure what kind of equipment I would need and I haven't really got any ideas relating to it.
Yorkshire tea- I really want to draw the Yorkshire tea box. Yorkshire tea in a scottish mug. Iron bru in a yorkshire mug. Tea for Yorkshire folk living in Scotland. Change packaging- same logo, scottish landscape.
Wheetabix, make it not in a bowl. in a dip in the road. in a shoe. in a bird bath. use text.
I need to brainstorm more everyday acts and objects but always feel rushed in to getting working and making!

No comments:

Post a Comment